- Global mixed fund focusing on EUR securities
- The fund is suitable for clients with an investment horizon of 3 years or more
KCD-Union Nachhaltig MIX
Global mixed fund focusing on EUR securities
The fund mainly invests worldwide in interest-bearing securities and equities in EUR. An extensive process to calculate issuer sustainability is used here.
Individual securities selected by Union Investment
Strict exclusion criteria are the most significant initial hurdle for companies, institutions and countries. For example, companies manufacturing munitions, alcohol and tobacco or offering gambling products are excluded right from the start. Countries that systematically violate human rights or implement the death penalty are also excluded. The second stage is analysis using the "best-in-class" approach to work out which securities providers implement the sustainability concept best. This process is overseen by the renowned imug (Institut für Markt-Umwelt-Gesellschaft e.V.), which has a great deal of experience in the field of sustainability research. The fund management team at Union Investment then select individual securities from the remaining investment options, based on expected returns.
Fund advantages at a glance
- Attractive mixed fund with simple, efficient access to "sustainability" investments opportunities
- Participation in potential returns in the pension and equity markets
- Professional fund management
- Promising investment concept of sustainable investment in international interest-bearing securities and equities
- Diversified investment
The risks in detail
- Risk of market-related rate fluctuations and earnings risk
- Risk of drop in unit value as the result of individual issuers/contractual partners being late with payment or unable to pay
- Exchange rate risk
- Possibility of greater risk of rate fluctuations by concentrating risk in specific countries and regions (political and economic influences)
- The individual investor's vision of sustainability may differ from the investment policy
Important notes on investment product risks
The information provided here is only intended to be general information about the individual financial instrument types. It does not represent a conclusive picture of opportunities and risks for each investment product and should not be considered a substitute for comprehensive explanation and advice. For more detailed information about investment strategies and the individual investment products, including associated risks, execution venues, costs and ancillary costs, please seek advice from BIB before making your investment decision.