- EUR pension fund with sustainability in mind
- The fund is suitable for clients with an investment horizon of 4 years or more
KCD-Union Nachhaltig RENTEN
EUR pension fund with sustainability in mind
The fund invests worldwide in interest-bearing securities in EUR. An extensive process to calculate issuer sustainability is used here.
Individual securities selected by Union Investment
Strict exclusion criteria are the most significant initial hurdle for companies, institutions and countries. For example, companies manufacturing munitions, alcohol and tobacco or offering gambling products are excluded right from the start. Countries that systematically violate human rights or implement the death penalty are also excluded. The second stage is analysis using the "best-in-class" approach to work out which securities providers implement the sustainability concept best. This process is overseen by the renowned imug (Institut für Markt-Umwelt-Gesellschaft e.V.), which has a great deal of experience in the field of sustainability research. The fund management team at Union Investment then select individual securities from the remaining investment options, based on expected returns.
Fund advantages at a glance
- Attractive pension fund with simple, efficient access to "sustainability" investments opportunities
- Promising investment concept of international bonds in EUR with all due consideration of sustainability criteria
- Integration of "sustainable growth" into a diversified portfolio, ideally as the basis for long-term investment
The risks in detail
- Risk of market-related rate fluctuations and earnings risk
- Risk of drop in unit value as the result of individual issuers/contractual partners being late with payment or unable to pay
- The individual investor's vision of sustainability may differ from the investment policy
Important notes on investment product risks
The information provided here is only intended to be general information about the individual financial instrument types. It does not represent a conclusive picture of opportunities and risks for each investment product and should not be considered a substitute for comprehensive explanation and advice. For more detailed information about investment strategies and the individual investment products, including associated risks, execution venues, costs and ancillary costs, please seek advice from BIB before making your investment decision.